Trinity Childminding Meols - Presented by Sophie Kurton
5 Derwent Road, Meols W CH47 8XY
07920779526 / 0151 721-5178
Thanks for visiting! My name is Sophie kurton. I live with my husband and two childern in Meols. I have been an independent childminder for 3 years now and have worked with young children for the past 8 years.
I started my career in a large local day nusery where I trained for my NVQ 2 and 3 in Childcare Learning and Deveoplment. I started childminding from home after my first child was born in 2010.
I look after children up to the age of 14 years and provide a safe friendly, family orientated environment for children to learn and develop in and above all have fun!
I provide a wide variety of indoor and ourdoor play actitvities for children to choose from and I regularly take children on outings to local toddler groups,libraries and the local parks. We also vist the zoo of which I am a member and we also like visting the local farms and soft play areas for fun days out. Weather permitting I also have a large garden area for children to explore and play.
I am registed with Ofsted and have been graded as “Good”. I also work along side the EYFS and observe each chilren in my care, providing each child with a learning journal, allowing parents to keep track of there child’s progress.
My core working hours are 7.45am -5.30pm, including before and after school sessions, but I can also be flexible with times when required.
• Healthy meals and snacks can also be provided as required.
• I work Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
• I work all year round but I also provide “Term time only” contracts.
• I am also registed with various workplace voucher schemes and am happy to register for others if required.
• I can drop off / pick up from Great Meols Primary school and both local pre-schools.